Volunteering with us
We have a dedicated Facebook Fundraising page - full of fun and interesting ways to get involved
YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT THE TEAM IN MANY WAYS:
1. Help spread the word to friends and family, on social media sites, stick posters up at your local pubs, pet shops and anywhere else you can think of.
3. Donate food. We feed wet Chappie at the kennels as this is recommended by our vets so we would be grateful for anyone wanting to help with supplying this food. We also send monthly donations to our trusted rescuers in Romania and twice a year appeal for doggie item donations such, food, collars, harnesses, dog beds etc.
4. Foster - Please see our 'What is Fostering' page. (link to page) - The dogs we send to foster homes are the dogs that need a little extra before going to a forever home so experience with dog behavior is a required.
5. Give a forever home to one of our rescues by adopting.(link to page)
6. Set up a monthly Direct Debit.
Bank: Santander 09-01-29 05558292
or Via Paypal
please put a note advising what the payment is for
7. Fundraising for us (link to page)
8. Click: AMAZON WISH LIST